We honor your right to privacy and will remove your data from our systems if you wish us to do so.
Cookies Learn more about Manage Cookies
A small text file may be placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
On trendcelebsfacts.com, privacy issues are a high priority for us and we follow standard industry practices to maintain your personal information. We respect your privacy and are committed to the same.
2. Information collected by trendscelebnow.com
trendcelebsfacts.com collects personally identifiable information when during registration, trendcelebsfacts.com asks for your name and email address. Once you have sent us this information and sign in to our services you are not anonymous to us anymore.
We will retain any Data you submit for as long as trendcelebsfacts.com deems it necessary to provide adequate service to the User, unless explicitly asked by a User for their Data to be deleted.
3. Use of information by trendcelebsfacts.com
trendcelebsfacts.com uses information collected for two purposes:
(A) Information provided to us is used to customize the advertising and content you see and to inform you about special offers, new products and other services which are offered completely free of cost. trendcelebsfacts.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise. If data is being collected and/or maintained by any company other than trendcelebsfacts.com, you will be notified prior to the data collection or transfer.
(B) trendcelebsfacts.com may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties when:
- we have your consent to share the information
- we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested and given your consent
- we have to cooperate with the investigations for unlawful activities
4. Collection of Information by Third Parties
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
Our members are our assets and we will never knowingly do anything to harm this trust. Any information given voluntarily to us by you is used to enhance your experience on our site, to provide you with interactive or personalized elements on the sites and to better prepare for future content based on your areas of interests. We gather this information to determine which areas are liked by our site members and which are not liked based on the traffic to those areas.
We don’t track what individual members read, but rather try to determine how well each page performs. This helps us continue to provide better services to you. We also use the information that is gathered to tailor the content to best suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our members.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Google AdSense And It’s Partners
4. App Nexus
17. Adara Media
29. AdRoll, Inc.
39. AppLovin Corp.
46. Batch Media
53. C3 Metrics
61. Commanders Act
68. Delta Projects
73. DMA Institute
89. Fractional Media
90. FUSIO BY S4M
93. GP One
96. Haensel AMS
100. Ignition One
102. Index Exchange
103. Infectious Media
105. Integral Ad Science
107. Interpublic Group
118. Macromill group
122. MBR Targeting Gmbh
125. MindTake Research
128. Moloco Ads
130. Nano Interactive
132. Neodata Group
133. NEORY GmbH
141. Objective Partners
142. Omnicom Media Group
143. On Device Research
145. OpenX Technologies
147. Oracle Data Cloud
153. Protected Media
154. Publicis Media
159. Rakuten Marketing
164. RhythmOne LLC
165. RN SSI Group
167. RTB House
168. Rubicon Project
169. Salesforce DMP
173. Semasio GmbH
175. Sift Media
192. The Trade Desk
193. Tradedoubler AB
201. usemax (Emego GmbH)
204. Virtual Minds
205. Vodafone GmbH
208. White Ops
Google Analytics Privacy Notice
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic and to improve our website. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with any personally identifiable information. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit Google’s Privacy and Terms. You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting-out.
5. Links to other websites
This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the content of these websites.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
6. California Consumers’ Privacy Rights (CCPA)
We are committed to compliance with the CCPA. Under that law, California residents have the following rights:
– The right to request disclosure of the kinds of personal information and the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. We will consider and verify your request in accordance with California regulations before disclosing any personal information.
– The right to be informed about the information we collect about you.
– The right to request deletion of any personal information we collect about you. We will consider and verify your request in accordance with California regulations before deleting any personal information.
– The right to know how and when we disclose or sell your personal information.
– The right to exercise the above rights without facing retaliatory discrimination.
To request a disclosure or a deletion under the CCPA, please contact us at [email protected]
Celebrity Personal Information
Celebrities are people too, and the information we share to the public about celebrities can be considered personal information. We are committed to honoring the privacy rights of the celebrities we profile, but recognize also that our users have the right to know many facts about these public figures. We carefully consider both sets of rights with reference to applicable law and regulation on a case-by-case basis when making determinations on any celebrity privacy requests.
7. EU and UK Residents’ Rights (GDPR)
European and UK residents, as outlined in the GDPR have the following rights:
– The right to be informed about personal data we collect and how we process it
– The right to access your personal data
– The right to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate
– The right to request removal of your personal data if there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process it
For additional rights and additional information on your rights, we encourage you to visit this guide to the GDRP.
Data Controller Contact
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact:
email: [email protected]